Trachte: Experts in building and shelter solutions
There is no other company in the industry with Trachte’s experience in prefabricated structures. Trachte has been a recognized leader in small span buildings and shelters since 1919.
Trachte bases its success on mutually beneficial relationships and strategic partnerships with end users, consulting engineers, contractors, OEMs and value-added resellers. That’s why a large percentage of current company growth comes from repeat customers. They indicate that the reason they return is due to unsurpassed product quality and overall satisfaction.
Trachte Quality Assurance
Trachte is committed to achieving long-term customer satisfaction by providing the highest quality prefabricated structures in the industry. Our commitment is achieved through the active participation of all employees in the quality management system. We are dedicated to:
- Meeting or exceeding customer expectations and all relevant requirements.
- Achieving continual improvement through people, processes and performance.
- Establishing objectives to help communicate organization direction and drive improvement.
- Training our personnel so they are able to better serve our customers while creating an environment that supports individual and team growth to maximize employee retention.
Quality Management System (by facility)
Trachte, LLC, Oregon, Wisconsin
Trachte's Quality Management System is compliant with ISO 9001 and applies to all areas of the organization with regard to the quality of products and services that we provide.
Trachte Southeast, Eastanollee, Georgia
Registered to the ISO 9001:2008 standards for quality to ensure all phases of manufacturing adhere to the strict quality guidelines Trachte is known for. This quality assurance program provides consistent standards and reportable results for each project.
Click here to view the video about our quality program.
Click here to view our Health and Safety Policy and our Environmental Policy.
Manufacturing and assembly of Trachte buildings take place at our more than 200,000 square feet of facilities in Wisconsin, and 55,000 square feet at Trachte Southeast in Georgia. Approximately 150 skilled employees provide core resources:
- Metal fabrication
- Component assembly
- Electrical and electronic design and assembly
- Mechanical equipment installation
- Fire protection and security system design and installation,
- Control and proprietary systems installation and testing
Continuous Small Improvement
The focus of Trachte's CSI program is to encourage employees to propose improvements which may be relatively small, but which have a positive impact on our company and our products. Employees are asked to identify and submit improvements in areas of 5S, cost savings, quality, safety and other related areas.
All Trachte prefabricated products are backed by a full two-year limited warranty. Extended warranties of five, 10 and 20 years are available. In addition, exterior panels with Kynar® 500 PVDF resin-based coating have up to 40 year paint finish warranties. Our standard warranties surpass the competition’s extended warranties. Click here to see our warranties.
- American Gas Association (AGA)
- American Wind Energy Association (AWEA)
- Business Marketing Association (BMA)
- Midwest Energy Association (MEA)
- National Association of Government Contractors (NAGC)
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA)
- National Rural Electric Cooperative (NRECA)
- RMEL: Education and networking for the electric energy industry
- Wisconsin Utilities Association
Trachte LLC is owned by Morgenthaler Private Equity ("MPE"). Morgenthaler is a leading, national private equity and venture capital firm, with approximately $3 billion under management and investments in more than 300 companies over its 46-year history. For more information, click here to visit the Morgenthaler web site.