Trachte bases its success on mutually beneficial relationships and strategic partnerships with end users, consulting engineers, contractors, OEMs and value-added resellers. That’s why a large percentage of current company growth comes from repeat customers. They indicate that the reason they return is due to unsurpassed product quality and overall satisfaction.
Trachte is committed to achieving long-term customer satisfaction by providing high quality prefabricated structures with exemplary service. This commitment means we will:
- Meet or exceed customer expectations and relevant requirements
- Achieve continual improvement of our operations and performance
- Establish strategic objectives that are continually reviewed for suitability
- Train our personnel so that they are able to better serve our customers
Quality Management System (by facility)
Trachte, Inc., Oregon, Wisconsin
Trachte North operates according the guidelines of Business Process Excellence (BPE), which was established to drive continuous customer satisfaction and continual product improvement through critical review and optimization of key business processes.
Trachte Southeast, Eastanollee, Georgia
Registered ISO certification under ISO 9001:2008 was established at this facility for Federal contract compliance requirements, (DoD, GSA, Nato Supply, etc.) and to insure alignment of Trachte quality assurance and management standards with those of our international client base.
Click here to view the video about our quality program.
Click here to view our Health and Safety Policy and our Environmental Policy.
Manufacturing and assembly of Trachte buildings take place at our 150,000 square foot Wisconsin facility and at Trachte Southeast in Georgia with 72,000 square feet. Approximately 150 skilled employees provide core resources:
- Metal fabrication
- Component assembly
- Electrical and electronic design and assembly
- Mechanical equipment installation
- Fire protection and security system design and installation,
- Control and proprietary systems installation and testing
Continuous Small Improvement
The focus of Trachte's CSI program is to encourage employees to propose improvements which may be relatively small, but which have a positive impact on our company and our products. Employees are asked to identify and submit improvements in areas of 5S, cost savings, quality, safety and other related areas.
All Trachte prefabricated products are backed by a full two-year limited warranty. Extended warranties of five, 10 and 20 years are available. In addition, exterior panels with Kynar® 500 PVDF resin-based coating have 30 and 40 year paint finish warranties. Our standard warranties surpass the competition’s extended warranties. Click here to see our warranties.
- American Wind Energy Association
- Manufacturers Agents National Association (MANA)
- Midwest Energy Association
- Modular Building Institute
- National Association of Tower Erectors
- RMEL: Education and networking for the electric energy industry
- Wisconsin Utility Association