Trachte® prefabricated buildings are specifically designed and engineered to have maximum energy efficiency and superior resistance to leaks. Trachte utilizes the most up-to-date construction technology, materials, components, coatings, and assembly processes to achieve renowned weatherproofing, resistance to leaks, and energy efficiency.
- Standard R-19 Wall Insulation with higher R-values available.
- Standard R-24 Ceiling Insulation with higher R-values available.
- Steel floors are insulated with R-30 blown-in cellulose.
- All buildings have a thermal break between exterior sheeting & building framework.
- Vapor Barrier prevents outside air from entering the building interior.
- High Efficiency HVAC/Heat Pump Systems have a minimum 11-SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio).
- Interior and exterior LED Lighting is standard for all buildings.
- Standard 2:12 roof pitch enables water run-off and snow shedding vs. a flat roof.
- Standing Seam metal roofing systems use hidden fasteners leaving no roof penetrations exposed to the elements.
- Roof panels are mechanically hemmed to prevent leaks.
- Positive overlapping steel siding protects the building frame from the elements compared to “self-framing” or “interlocking panels” which rely on sealant for waterproofing.