Trachte® prefabricated buildings with steel floors are designed and engineered for placement on concrete piers, grade-beams, frost-walls, concrete pads, steel platforms, mezzanines, and other structures. Foundation is provided and installed by others.
Steel Floor Option Features
- Insulated, structural steel floor systems.
- Standard floor loading 125PSF
- Floor Deck has Slip-Resistant Epoxy Coating
- Rodent/Moisture Barrier
- Higher floor loading is provided under battery systems and other heavy equipment.
- Steel floor assemblies are lifted from base-frame mounted pick-points.