Trachte buildings are expandable at the end walls, which gives clients the ability to plan for convenient, fast, and economical future expansion. Trachte’s built-in expandability can save clients’ money, both in the initial cost for a smaller building, and by lowering the continuous operating costs incurred heating, cooling, and ventilating an unnecessarily large building for the entire time the building is in service.
- Existing buildings can be expanded by removing the end walls.
- Save initial construction and operating costs by purchasing a smaller building and adding on later.
- Add on to an existing building and keep the original end walls as a partition between two rooms.
- Previous end wall that become partitions can be re-finished with liner panel on both sides.
- Fire-Resistant Construction can be added to the previous exterior end wall such as for battery systems.
- We can add or remove doors as needed per the new configuration.
- Cable tray, wireway, and wiring can be preconfigured for easy electrical service connection to the existing building/section for fast and convenient building expansion.